Monday, January 02, 2006

Well, since Anchorite tagged me, how can I refuse? For your reading pleasure: The Weird Habits Meme.


1. I almost always have a writing utensil in my hair if I'm in class. That way, I'll always know where it is and not have to rummage through my bag! People ask, "Anna, do you have a pencil," and I automatically reach for my hair--which is hilarious if there's nothing there!

2. I have to brush my teeth before I wash my face. HAVE TO. I can't have soap feel/smell on my hands if I'm going to be doing anything involving my mouth.

3. I don't know if this is a habit, but it's weird. I can put my iTunes on Random Shuffle and not bat an eye when something like "Champagne Supernova" is followed by the "Os Justi" chant. Alternative meets chant. Welcome to my world.

4. When I write, I make nasty, sarcastic comments at parts of my writing in the margins. Yes, I insult my own work. Helps make it better in the long run.

5. I try to let my room always be a little bit messy, so it doesn't feel pretentious--a book here, a CD there, which usually turns into piles of books and CDs. Not at all pretentious; goal accomplished.

I hereby tag Edward J.S. Atkinson, and Mary Liz Walter!

3 Comments:

Blogger Anatole Upart said...

you are really weird :)

January 02, 2006 5:20 PM  
Blogger Anatole Upart said...

yes, geniuses are superbly weird.

January 03, 2006 12:59 PM  
Blogger Mary Liz said...

gahh you and Cathy Ward both got me!

I need to see you -but when? I feel like I'm running around the fair state of Maryland and the not-so-fair state of Michigan like a chicken with her head cut off.
*sigh*

January 04, 2006 12:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home