Tuesday, December 06, 2005

The Church and Reason

I'm currently working on one of my most challenging projects from this semester: a rhetorical analysis of the Council of Trent's decree on the Holy Eucharist. I'm so glad that I chose this topic, though; it is amazingly interesting to actually write out rhetorical syllogisms pulled from the text and see that even based on cold, Aristotilean logic, these doctrines make sense (provided you accept the premises on which they're based). Good stuff.

3 Comments:

Blogger Anatole Upart said...

You are a treasure of a person!

December 15, 2005 9:39 PM  
Blogger Anatole Upart said...

Actually, Anna, what I meant to say is that I agree with every word you wrote in your Vatican II article on the Edward site. and I do believe we should all stick together. Please, keep up your wonderful studies and keep your blog going. I thank you with all my heart!

December 15, 2005 10:52 PM  
Blogger Anna Clare said...

I'm glad that you are enjoying my writings so much! It is a pleasure to have readers such as yourself.

December 16, 2005 1:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home