Tuesday, January 31, 2006

The Beginning of the End

It has been an epoch and a half since I last wrote here, or at least it feels thus. I have begun the last semester of my undergraduate career and that, along with various other facets of life, is consuming me and my time.

Events such as the completion of yet another chunk of my academic career inevitably lead me to contemplation. Here I am, on the brink of the next part of my life: what will it bring? Will it bring further education? Will it bring marriage and family first? Does it come bearing writing or music as a career? What happens now?

Whatever it is, I trust that God knows what He is doing. Rather than being afraid of this uncertain future, I am ready, at last, to embrace that as part of the joy and the challenge that comes with living.

I need to finish gathering and submitting my supporting documents for my applications to Notre Dame and Western Michigan University. We shall see if medieval musicology is where my call lies or not . . .

Onward and upward!

1 Comments:

Blogger Anatole Upart said...

Godspeed to you!

February 02, 2006 11:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home