Sunday, December 24, 2006

Since I've been feeling restrospective and went strolling through blogs belonging to friends of friends, I thought I'd post this (stolen from a friend of Sober Sophomore). I present, for your reading pleasure, my year in review according to the first sentence of each month on this blog.

January: Well, since Anchorite tagged me, how can I refuse? [Followed by six weird things about me]

February: As I was cruising the blogrings during my afternoon rehearsal break, I wandered across these in the Sober Sophomore's blog. [Encouraging quotes from St. Francis de Sales]

March: I think that tomorrow I will be making ventures into soup making for the first time, with either "St. Basil's Soup" or "Soupe Sainte Scholastique."

April: As usual, it's been forever since I've posted here. [Followed by, "I've been up to various, sundry things, like history projects, final concerts, and job searching."]

May: One of the many reasons why I thoroughly enjoyed Renaissance and Reformation History with Dr. Wessley this semester!

June: I'm continuing my life as a liturgical musician as . . . periodic organist/player of ghastly electric pianos if I can't learn organ in time (so I will learn in time!) for a local monastery.

July: Yes, unless my calendar deceives me, I haven't written in here for a month. [Followed by, "The organ gig that I was so enthused and stressed about turned out rather underwhelming in the end."]

August: The one and only Mudcat Cafe.

September: The "real world" has caught up with me at last!

October: Congratulations are in order for Linny Jane on the completion of her novel!!

November: Can anybody get me up to speed on the latest about the universal indult I'm hearing whispers of?

December: It is the winter solstice: the darkest day of the year.

Interesting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home