Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Just when you thought it was safe to give up . . .

I had completely written off medieval musicology as grad work, and then out of nowhere, I receive an e-mail from Western Michigan University informing me that I haven't missed the deadlines. I have until the summer to get all my documents in. I gave up on music! I was convinced I was going to study rhetoric, and I was all excited about it, even as I was disappointed about not being able to go save the world as a musician. Now I suppose I've got nothing to do except go full speed at both of them and see what happens in the end.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lindsey Charlton said...

Applying to both seems like a good idea =)
Best wishes to you for this paperwork-filled adventure!

March 14, 2006 11:15 PM  
Blogger Anatole Upart said...

Some of those music-loving Saints up there were pulling all the strings....:)

March 15, 2006 1:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home