Thursday, March 02, 2006

Winter Soups

I think that tomorrow I will be making ventures into soup making for the first time, with either "St. Basil's Soup" or "Soupe Sainte Scholastique." St. Basil's is easier, but St. Scholastica's looks cooler.

I heard back from Notre Dame's graduate school; I wasn't accepted into their program. It was a rather large blow to my ego and my ambition both, but I wasn't totally suprised, for a variety of reasons. I'm currently in the process of regrouping: I still have one (maybe two) schools that I can apply to for early liturgical music-type things, and I'm also looking at applying to three schools for rhet/comp studies, as that has long been a rival passion.

We'll see where I end up. Onward and upward, as always!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Anatole Upart said...

I am sorry to hear such news (not the soup project, but the ND declining you) - I wish it was not the case, but I am (as you yourself) very much hopeful that the other schools would realize what a treasure they'd have in you as a student.
Much luck with soup for now.

March 03, 2006 1:11 AM  
Blogger Anatole Upart said...

you are tagged, lady Anna!

March 04, 2006 2:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home