Friday, October 21, 2005

Friday morning rain

I haven't actually brought myself to get out of bed and look out the window, but it sounds like it is nasty out there this morning. It is raining. Under other circumstances, I would relish the sight and sound of fall rain, but I actually have to trudge out in it so I can go to work and classes.

I think I have found the graduate program of my dreams: an MA in Chant and Ritual Song. If only I could get the people who run it to e-mail me back! Almost a week, and no response. It is perfect: it would combine my desire to learn about conducting (for the chant), to study and further true sacred music, to learn about the Middle Ages (because you study chant in context), and to study in Ireland. I just have to trust that if it really is good for me, God will give it to me in His time--which oddly never seems to coincide with my timetable. ;)

Tonight my trio is going on a local college radio show. I'm very excited! We've almost become local celebrities in a way. Very encouraging. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home