Thursday, September 22, 2005

So I really am not WonderWoman

I’m really not that interested in doing my Advanced Composition homework right now.  I’d much rather be home doing my nails (for the first time in… a rather long time) or in the perpetual adoration chapel I lately discovered only a couple blocks from here.  

I love going to that chapel now.  It’s so peaceful and serene.  I can think there; it’s my space away from life and its messiness to just exist and to pray.  

I’m also learning to love shopping (I know, I know, materialistic).  I went with Linds today and found some black pants for the trio recital and a couple very fun shirts.  Can’t leave without accessories, too, so I got a ring and two pairs of earrings.  It felt like it took FOREVER to find anything, but I’m definitely pleased with the things I purchased.

I think I need to reconsider my marching band position.  I will be writing Andy an e-mail tonight.  When I sat down to figure out where all my time is going, I discovered that I’m spending ~30 hours a week with that band.  In addition, I’m doing 10 a week as a work-study.  I’m trying to carry a full-time job and 17.5 credit hours of upper division classes.  No wonder I can’t find time to eat or practice:  it’s amazing I can find time to breathe.

Back to the homework, or perhaps to that unfortunate e-mail I have to write to Andy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home