Sunday, December 30, 2007

New Year: Silly

I present, for your second-annual reading pleasure, my year in review according to the first sentence of each month on this blog.

January: New Year's Eve 2006/2007. Three days. Two girls. One mission.

February: I, as a lover of flute and of Tchaikovsky, am absolutely thrilled to read of the premiere of his long-lost and lately reconstructed flute concerto.

March: Do check out the latest addition to my links section: Tidal Art. This kid's got some talent!

April: If you haven't already, I highly recommend checking out MindSprocket's April issue, featuring the literary stylings of Edward Atkinson and myself and introducing the fine work of Jacqueline Johnson to readers.

May: One minute you're a proofreader at one company, and the next, you're an editorial assistant to the senior acquisitions editor at another!

June: Lessons I've Learned from This Month's MindSprocket Piece:

July: I have not followed the evolution of the evolution of the most recent Motu Proprio as closely as some of my fellow bloggers have, but not wanting to be left out, I have to post and say that it gives my heart and spirit much cause for hope for the future of the Tridentine liturgy.

August: Because that's about all I do lately. This was in a friend's profile, and I wanted to share.

September: Oh I dream a highway back to you love

October: I am not writing enough, and it saddens me. :(

November: In the midst of my novelling flurry, I feel strangely compelled to start writing song lyrics.

December: I have found a new favorite place, I think: Baltimore's Cafe Hon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home