Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Cafe Hon

I have found a new favorite place, I think: Baltimore's Cafe Hon. It vaguely reminds me of sitting in my great aunt Anne's house/restaurant in western PA when I was younger. There's an awesome bar running the length of the place, and lots of tables and chairs everywhere.

Okay, so that's not a very poetic description. ;) The point is that it feels homey and awesome. I'm also a big fan of the shelf with statues of the Holy Family and the Infant of Prague and the lovely picture of St. Cecilia hanging on the wall (which looks identical to one that I lost two moves ago...).

Long story short, fun place. ;) And I just felt the need to share.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mary Liz said...

I love the place :-)
I went to school with the owner's son for 2 years and the owner can frequently be found at St Al's (FYI).
;-)

December 12, 2007 9:14 PM  
Blogger Anna Clare said...

Omigoodness! Are you serious? That's so funny!!

December 12, 2007 11:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home