Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Meme time!

Stolen from a friend of a friend:

Were you named after anyone?
Great-Grandma Anna (on Mom's side) and Great-Grandma Clare (on Dad's side). It helps that my parents were also fond of the saints my grannies took their names from.

When was the last time you cried?
Watching Bridge to Terebithia on Friday. I bawled my eyes out.

Favorite lunch meat?
Roast beef. Mmm.

Do you have kids?
No, though I had many flute/clarinet students that I referred to as such.

If you were another person, would you be friends with yourself?
Probably. I like to think I'm moderately interesting and fun.

Do you use sarcasm a lot?
Who, me? Heh.

Do you have your tonsils?
Yes.

Would you bungee jump?
My flute professor in college tried to get me to go one time with her, but I didn't. I don't know; I might.

Favorite cereal?
I really like Special K with strawberries. Don't laugh!

Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
Usually.

What is your favorite ice cream?
Mint chocolate chip or just plain French vanilla.

What do you first notice about people?
Usually eyes and smile. Both reveal so much.

Red or pink?
Red.

What is your least favorite thing about yourself?
My remarkable procrastination that screws me over more than I like to admit.

What is the last thing you ate?
Poppy seed bagel with cream cheese.

What colors are you wearing?
Black and grey-black (it's a weird weave on my skirt).

What are you listening to right now?
Cube neighbors typing and clicking.

What is your favorite smell?
Anything that's cooking or baking, really. And lilacs.

Who was the last person you spoke to on the phone?
Edward!

Favorite sport to watch?
Soccer, but only when I know the people playing it.

Hair color?
Brown with red and gold lights in it. Also, there's some blue-green near the end leftover from when I hennaed my hair black in the fall. The dye had indigo (blackish blue!) in it, which attached to some of my lighter hair and has remained there in all its punkadelic glory. It's not usually too bad, but in the right light it's really obvious.

Eye color?
Blue-green-grey.

Do you wear contacts?
No. Aren't people with glasses supposed to look scholarly or writerly?

Scary movie or happy ending?
I'll probably mock the happy ending, but I'd rather watch cliche movies than scary ones.

Favorite food?
I really love fruit. Not kidding.

Last movie you saw in a theater?
I think it was "Night at the Museum" on New Year's Day. Not a big movie-goer.

What color shirt are you wearing?
Black.

Summer or winter?
Winter.

Hugs or kisses?
Hugs. Hands down the most awesome thing.

Favorite dessert?
Whatever is in front of me, heh.

What are you reading?
The Zombie Survival Guide, Decadent Enchantments, Kite Runner, and The Creative License.

What is on your mousepad?
It says "Housing Authority of Baltimore City." I inherited it from the last person who had this desk.

What did you watch on TV last night?
I didn't. I took my guitar to the bluegrass shop and found out that there's a heck of a lot more wrong with it than I imagined. Maybe I should have watched TV instead.

Rolling Stones or Beatles?
Beatles.

Farthest you've ever been from home?
Wisconsin

Where were you born?
Baltimore, actually.

2 Comments:

Blogger Anatole Upart said...

that was good meme

July 13, 2007 12:51 AM  
Blogger Anna Clare said...

I look forward to seeing your responses, too, haha.

July 13, 2007 2:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home